Samsung Refrigerator Filter DA29-00003A
(Compatible with the Samsung DA29-00003B Water Filters)
The Samsung refrigerator water filter reduces chlorine odor and taste, and rust and sediment. Genuine (OEM) Samsung refrigerator filters are tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standard 42. Package includes 12 monthly stickers that may be applied to the cartridge as a reminder to replace the water filter within 6 months.
Reduces the following contaminants:
- 99.92% of Asbestos
- 89.60% of Benzene
- 98.70% of Carbofuran
- 97.00% of Chlorine Taste& Odor
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 99.30% of Lead at pH 6.5
- 99.90% of Lead at pH 8.5
- 94.50% of Mercury at pH 6.5
- 96.60% of Mercury at pH 8.5
- 99.90% of P-Dichlorobenzene
- 97.60% of Particulates (Class I)
- 99.10% of Turbidity
- Fluoride is not reduced
- The Samsung Aqua-Pure DA29-00003A water filter has no expiration date.
- Replace water filter every 6 months or when the filter change light comes on, whichever occurs first.
- To remove your old filter, turn the old filter a 1/4 turn counterclockwise and pull the filter straight down. This will automatically turn the water off.
- To install the new filter, do the opposite of removing the old filter. Push the new filter up into the refrigerator until the filter stops. Turn the new filter 1/4 turn clockwise to secure the filter. You are done installing your new filter.
- If your refrigerator has a filter change light, you can reset the filter change light by pressing and holding the ice type and child lock buttons together for 3 seconds. The change filter light should turn green. Your filter change light is now reset.
We used this filter as a replacement for our Samsung refrigerator. We used it in addition to our “whole house” filter and softener system. By using this filter, my family feels good about the quality of water we drink, and the best thing is that the ice that comes out of our freezer has absolutely no taste – the way it’s supposed to be. Installation was as easy as it could be. Simply twist off the old filter (have a small rag to catch drips), and twist on the new filter. We followed the recommendation of running about 8 cups of water through the system to take out any deposits.
RB215BSBB, RB215BSSB, RF265AASH, RF265AAWP, RH269LBSH, RS2520SW, RS2530BSH, RS2530BWP, RS2533SW, RS2533VQ, RS2534BB, RS2534VQ, RS2534WW, RS253BABB, RS253BASB, RS253BAVQ, RS253BAWW, RS2544SL, RS2545SH, RS2555BB, RS2555SL, RS2555SW, RS2556BB, RS2556SH, RS2556SW, RS2556WW, RS255BABB, RS255BASB, RS255BAWW, RS2577BB, RS2577SL, RS2577SW, RS2578BB, RS2578SH, RS2578WW, RS257BARB, RS2621SH, RS2621SW, RS2622SW, RS2623BB, RS2623SL, RS2623VQ, RS2623WW, RS2624WW, RS2630SH, RS2630SW, RS2630WW, RS263BBSH, RS263BBWP, RS2644SL, RS2644SW, RS265LABP, RS265LAWP, RS265LBBP, RS2666SL, RS267BBSH, RS267LABP, RS267LASH, RS267LBBP, RS267LBSH, RS269LARS